In this episode: The true story of The Bell Witch * A single telephone pole in Lenham, UK has a very dark and morbid story to tell. * As horrible as Auschwitz was, one family living near the concentration camp had something even more horrifying take place on their own property.
“The Killing Pole of Lenham” submitted by Ken DaSilva-Hill, from Kent Mysteries and Legends
“The Well” – Based on a true story, posted at Creepypasta.com
“Our Family Troubles: Bell Witch Cave – Adams, Tennessee” written by Troy Taylor (from the book, “The Haunting of America: Ghosts & Legends of America’s Haunted Past”)
Copyright Marlar House Productions, 2017.
Rebroadcast or duplication without express written permission is strictly prohibited.
Music provided by Shadow’s Symphony. Used with permission. All rights reserved.
For more information on Shadows Symphony, visit http://www.facebook.com/shadowssymphony/
Creator/Host, Darren Marlar, http://www.MarlarHouse.com
* PERSONAL FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.Facebookcom/DarrenMarlar
* MARLAR HOUSE FACEBOOK GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MarlarHouse/
* PERSONAL TWITTER: http://www.Twitter.com/DarrenMarlar
* FREE MOBILE APP: http://www.MarlarHouse.com/mobile
* HAVE ME VOICE YOUR PROJECT: http://www.MarlarHouse.com
* BECOME A PATRON: http://www.Patreon.com/DarrenMarlar
* FOOD FOR THE POOR: http://www.MarlarHouse.com/FoodForThePoor-2
FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material; the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available for the purpose of criticism, comment, review and news reporting which constitute the ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of copyrighted work for purposes such as criticism, comment, review and news reporting is not an infringement of copyright.