Find out more about the HP Designjet T520 ePrinter here: http://hp.tl/6003BxK1t
The HP Designjet T520 durability test highlights the durability and reliability of the latest HP Designjet large-format printer for technical printing such as CAD and architectural line drawings, engineering schematics and other professional applications. The HP Designjet T520 is a professional, web-connected printer available in 24- and 36-inch sizes.
– Web connectivity with HP Designjet ePrint & Share
– Built-in tray and front-loading roll
– Four Original HP inks and long-life printhead
– D/A1-size prints in 35 seconds
– Intuitive 4.3-inch (109 mm) color touchscreen
– HP-GL/2, 1 GB RAM, and LAN included
Learn more about HP Designjet ePrint & Share here: http://budurl.com/ePrintandShare
Find more information on the large-format HP Designjet T520 ePrinter here: http://hp.tl/6003BxK1t
Fast and professional results
• Achieve accurate lines, sharp details up to 2400 dpi from the first print with a long-life printhead.
• Process complex files at high speeds, D/A1 prints in 35 seconds, thanks to 1 GB RAM and HP-GL/2 technology.
• Deliver architectural designs, maps, photos, and presentations with consistent, high-quality results.
• Help reduce downtime and improve productivity by using Original HP inks.
Easy and convenient printing
• The intuitive, full-color, 4.3-inch (109 mm) touchscreen simplifies navigation and printing.
• Rely on true print previews from the driver to complete your work quickly and accurately.
• Two printers in one. Print using the built-in B+/A3 tray and frontloading media roll.
• Easily set up your printer and connect everyone in your studio, thanks to built-in Wi-Fi*.
Print from virtually anywhere2
• Use your Apple® or Android™ smartphone or tablet to print from virtually anywhere**.
• Access and print projects when you’re away from your studio, using HP Designjet ePrint & Share**.
• Automatically save copies of your work to the cloud when you print using HP Designjet ePrint & Share**.
• Email projects to your HP Designjet T520 ePrinter and print, thanks to its web connectivity features**.
*Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point, and may be limited during active VPN connections. Supports IEEE 802.11 b/g.
**Requires an HP Designjet ePrint & Share account, Internet connection to the printer, and connected Internet-capable device. When using the HP Designjet ePrint & Share mobile app, a compatible Apple® iOS or Android™ device and Internet connection are required. Data or connection charges may apply. Print times may vary. 2 GB of temporary storage per account. For more information visit hp.com/go/eprintandshare.